Hey, DaftghostOne here! (west coast USA)

Go down

Hey, DaftghostOne here! (west coast USA) Empty Hey, DaftghostOne here! (west coast USA)

Post by DaftGhostOne Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:11 pm

First time in a proper racing club. Ever since I started playing racing sim games, when I was younger, I always wanted to play with people who were interested in playing the game the way it was meant to be played. (instead of using it to vent road rage) Exited to be here, and thanks for having me!

DaftGhostOne

Back to top Go down

Hey, DaftghostOne here! (west coast USA) Empty Re: Hey, DaftghostOne here! (west coast USA)

Post by TM aidtheace Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:14 pm

Welcome along mate!
As you have probably seen a lot of our championships are full with 32 drivers signed up and some reserves too. You can sign up for any championship you like but will be places as a reserve for which ever division you qualify for.
I see you have signed up for the Indy Car. Thereach is only 16 slots for this championship but are reserve slots and I think you are 3rd reserve so hopefully you will get a chance to race.
There will be more chances when PCars 2 comes out as hopefully they will have bigger girls Smile

TM aidtheace

TM aidtheace

​

Back to top Go down

Hey, DaftghostOne here! (west coast USA) Empty Re: Hey, DaftghostOne here! (west coast USA)

Post by DaftGhostOne Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:50 pm

Thanks! So they ARE going to do a second PCars? And uh... bigger girls? Suspect
(btw I can't figure out how to tag a quote and have my reply be visible under it)

DaftGhostOne

Back to top Go down

Post by TM aidtheace Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:18 pm

DaftGhostOne wrote:Thanks! So they ARE going to do a second PCars? And uh... bigger girls? Suspect
(btw I can't figure out how to tag a quote and have my reply be visible under it)

I meant bigger grids of cars hahaa. And if you click the quote button at the top of anyones comment, You can then write below it and press send and it will have the quote above it.

TM aidtheace

TM aidtheace

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:41 am

Hi again and welcome to The DSRL.
As Aid says your 3rd reserve but I think there's a reasonable chance of you getting this Saturday for the IndyCar test as one has all ready dropped out, one is a maybe and 1st reserve is moving house.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Whitey Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:02 am

Welcome DaftghostOne. Racing from the Rocky Mountains, I'm usually on from 9-11 PM Mountain Time. This is a great first group to join. Close, clean, and competitive.

Rebel Whitey

Rebel Whitey

Back to top Go down

Post by DaftGhostOne Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:06 pm

DSRL aidtheace wrote:
DaftGhostOne wrote:Thanks! So they ARE going to do a second PCars? And uh... bigger girls? Suspect

I meant bigger grids of cars hahaa. And if you click the quote button at the top of anyones comment, You can then write below it and press send and it will have the quote above it.

Aha, thanks. (for some reason it didn't work the first time, mabe cause I hit prevew first?)

Last edited by DaftGhostOne on Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

DaftGhostOne

Back to top Go down

Post by DaftGhostOne Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:22 pm

ReadingRich wrote:Hi again and welcome to The DSRL.
As Aid says your 3rd reserve but I think there's a reasonable chance of you getting this Saturday for the IndyCar test as one has all ready dropped out, one is a maybe and 1st reserve is moving house.

Cool, I'll be practicing for it. I am curious, will people be fine tuning their setup for each track, or wil most use the standard setup? Also I'd like to change my preferred car. If I can would the best thing to do be, post again in the car registration, or edit my existing post?

DaftGhostOne

Back to top Go down

Post by DaftGhostOne Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:30 pm

Rebel Whitey wrote:Welcome DaftghostOne.  Racing from the Rocky Mountains, I'm usually on from 9-11 PM Mountain Time.  This is a great first group to join.  Close, clean, and competitive.  

Excellent. Thanks for the welcome!

DaftGhostOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:53 pm

DaftGhostOne wrote:
ReadingRich wrote:Hi again and welcome to The DSRL.

Cool, I'll be practicing for it. I am curious, will people be fine tuning their setup for each track, or wil most use the standard setup? Also I'd like to change my preferred car. If I can would the best thing to do be, post again in the car registration, or edit my existing post?

The best thing to do is quote your original post and then put your changes in bold.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum