Introduction

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by MapoUK Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:14 am

Hello all!

I've just signed up to DSRL and looking forward to competing with you all in the near future. I'm in Scotland so GMT time zone.

My XBL gamertag is MapoUK.

Mostly playing Dirt Rally and Project Cars at the moment (I have the FPS problems in Assetto Corsa so not really enjoyable). I'm far from being the quickest out there but I'm usually competitive, always clean and just try to have fun.

I'm a seasoned racer and started racing in the mid 1980's. Started racing online around 17 years ago with a German team in LFS on the PC when I bought my first wheel. I've been a member of 2O4F for the last few years, mostly racing weekly leagues and track nights in Forza 4/6 and some other racing games.

Despite having Project Cars for almost 2 years on the xBox, I've only just started playing in the last couple of months so still getting to grips with it but having a blast in the process!

MapoUK

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post by DSRL McDuff Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:08 pm

Hello buddy! Welcome to the DSRL and thank you for choosing to sign up and join the community! Hoping you enjoy what we have on offer and make some new racing cohorts from amongst the ranks!

DSRL McDuff

DSRL McDuff

Back to top Go down

Post by TM aidtheace Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:45 pm

Welcome to the forums mate Smile

TM aidtheace

TM aidtheace

​

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:25 am