Hello from across the Northern pond!

Go down

Hello from across the Northern pond!  Empty Hello from across the Northern pond!

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:57 pm

Hello everyone, I’m RD Infern0, my real name is Randy, I’m 22 and i’m from Montreal, Canada. I’ve always been a fan of cars and racing for as long as I can remember. I have attended the last two Grand Prix here in Canada. I’ve been racing online for 5 years with the ETCC, I’m sure some of you guys must have heard about it. They race in Forza 6 now. I joined this forum because I know ReadingRich who has previously race with them in the Forza 4 days.
I decide to leave that site since they introduced some new rules that crosses my line for taking stuff to seriously. I’m looking for something more fun and casual in a better racing game. Hope to see you guys soon on the track!

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Hello from across the Northern pond!  Empty Re: Hello from across the Northern pond!

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:05 am

Hello RD, long time no race.
It's a good friendly atmosphere here even if we are a bit thin on the ground.
Look forward to see you on track

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Hello from across the Northern pond!  Empty Re: Hello from across the Northern pond!

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:12 am

ReadingRich wrote:Hello RD, long time no race.
It's a good friendly atmosphere here even if we are a bit thin on the ground.
Look forward to see you on track

Thanks Rich! That's why I joined Smile. See you soon.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:16 am

Ok mate.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:49 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:17 pm

Awesome vid! Does the table moving put you off?

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:47 am

Not really, got use to it.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:14 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum