200k Chat!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

200k Chat! - Page 2 Empty Re: 200k Chat!

Post by DSRL McDuff Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:28 pm

I would have been a minute further up the road tonight, if it weren't for 2 whole botched pit stops!!! Still wouldn't have caught drift ninja though! Nice to see Rich back.

DSRL McDuff

DSRL McDuff

Back to top Go down

Post by TM aidtheace Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:53 pm

Yeah tonight was good racing. I had a great start to the race with Toast. Then he spun it out of the final turn and i hit him. Both having to dive into the pits for damage. Then we came out and were racing close again when 3 BMW Z4s were stopped in the tight right hander up the hill. I slowed it down and as Stealthy rejoined he spun into me. Racing incident though. Then i had steering damage intil i got to the pit window and and then set about hunting down Toast. A very long stop with gearbox trouble for his car let me retake the lead of the class and claim my first win in the TC Very Happy

TM aidtheace

TM aidtheace

​

Back to top Go down

Post by d4ninho Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:40 am

Everyone picked the Z4 because it's the best handling GT3 car in my opinion and i always pick the best handling car even at the cost of a higher top speed.

The audi is the fastest GT3 car but the Z4 goes round corners faster, as a driver who throws it around i need a stable car or i will be visiting the sand a lot more than i already do.

The racing was weird for me, i was doing 1:47's if i was lucky in practice then in qually somehow i did a 1:45 and was able to do these every lap, knowing i had a good strategy i was looking forwards to the race but...... never have i spun a car so much in my life, many times it felt random, drive the same line lap after lap 9 times out of 10 it was fine the 10th time i spun, no reason i could work out.

with ppl lagging out and others quitting(wusses) i drove as best i could in between spins and managed to grab another 2nd place finish, it goes to show that till the end you don't actually know where you are in the race.....

d4ninho

d4ninho
​​
​​

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Whitey Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:58 pm

B Lobby start was a joke. Very disappointing, considering this is the Dedicated Sim Racing League. If we are going to have a formation lap, please keep your foot or finger on the brake until you see green lights. A jump start caused massive confusion, and set a bad tone for the race. In my opinion, a jump start should send the offending racer to the back of the field. From there, the drive through penalty can be served at the end of the formation lap. DON'T JUMP!

Rebel Whitey

Rebel Whitey

Back to top Go down

Post by TM aidtheace Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:33 pm

Rebel Whitey wrote:B Lobby start was a joke.  Very disappointing, considering this is the Dedicated Sim Racing League.  If we are going to have a formation lap, please keep your foot or finger on the brake until you see green lights.  A jump start caused massive confusion, and set a bad tone for the race.  In my opinion, a jump start should send the offending racer to the back of the field.  From there, the drive through penalty can be served at the end of the formation lap.  DON'T JUMP!

Sorry too hear you had a bad experience with us. We will be making a video very soon on how the race will start and how to do the formation lap and rolling start as it has become apparent that this is an issue and some rules on jump starts may well be put in place. Next week at Spa will be better. Dont worry

TM aidtheace

TM aidtheace

​

Back to top Go down

Post by d4ninho Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:10 pm

Go to a super pole idea, normal to get into top or bottom lobby then have a fast 5 minutes super pole and go from the grid, it's a long race so to be honest if you 1st or 5th on the grid 10 yrds isn't going to make much difference.

that way anyone that jumps the start has to do a drive through, problem solved.

d4ninho

d4ninho
​​
​​

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Whitey Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:37 pm

Really? Is a rolling start that difficult?

Rebel Whitey

Rebel Whitey

Back to top Go down

Post by TM aidtheace Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:02 pm

Rebel Whitey wrote:Really?  Is a rolling start that difficult?

No its not hard. Thats why we will just have to make a video for people who are not sure.

TM aidtheace

TM aidtheace

​

Back to top Go down

Post by LE MUNDO Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:24 pm

Ello LE MUNDO ere. All I will say that like tonight's race is light rain. The TC 320 TC has only got the option of Slicks or full wets. This means stopping for tyres every 3-4 laps which isn't good.

LE MUNDO

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:29 pm

Don't worry Mundo, Its rain not light rain.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by micko39 Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:05 pm

Sorry for my lagging tonight guys it was tough enough in the wet without this.
Just done another ping test and it read 458ms hopeless!!!!!
Need to talk to Sky about this.

micko39

micko39

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Whitey Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:51 am

Congrats, d4ninho and aidtheace!

Rebel Whitey

Rebel Whitey

Back to top Go down

Post by TM aidtheace Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:43 pm

Rebel Whitey wrote:Congrats, d4ninho and aidtheace!

Cheers mate Very Happy

TM aidtheace

TM aidtheace

​

Back to top Go down

Post by d4ninho Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:44 pm

i thought aid got dq'd, didn't he lag webbers out,lol

cheers Rebel.

d4ninho

d4ninho
​​
​​

Back to top Go down

Post by micko39 Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:23 pm

Well done guys, could be a crash derby at Bathurst then

micko39

micko39

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:59 pm

Good job Aid and Dan! solid consistent racing throughout the season. Wish I could have put up more of a fight, hopefully next time!

EpilepticToast

EpilepticToast
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2